Welcome to the web site of the Glastonbury Kiwanis Club. We have been serving the Glastonbury community for over 30 years. Below are a few ways we support the community:
- Glastonbury Kiwanis is the parent organization sponsoring Glastonbury High School’s Key Club
- We support Glastonbury Little League
- Super Stars Comedy Basketball game
- We support many Glastonbury Eagle Scout Projects
- Youth and Family Services
- Glastonbury High School Scholarships
- We supported WWII Veterans’ Recognition Project
- Annual Pancake Breakfast during Apple Festival Weekend in conjunction with the Key Club
- Numerous other community service projects over the past 30 years
These are just a few of the projects we’ve supported over the years and will continue to do so in the future.
We want you to know we are always looking for new members in the Glastonbury Kiwanis and would welcome you or someone in your company to join us in serving our community. If you would like to come to one of our meetings, please call Joan Shea at 860 633-3958
Tour of Glastonbury
Are you looking for a cycling challenge, a great ride with friends and an opportunity to kick back afterward to swap stories and enjoy a little barbeque? Well we have the ride for you. The Tour of Glastonbury combines elements of the area’s best roads on a supported course, with a great party awaiting you at the finish.
Click for information on the Tour of Glastonbury.
Reflective House Numbers
Glastonbury Kiwanis is providing reflective house numbers to aid police and fire departments to easily find your house in case of an emergency. The cost of the sign is only $20 and a portion of the proceeds will go to fund club charitable activities. To order your sign, click on the link below for an order form to print, complete and mail to Glastonbury Kiwanis, PO Box 868, Glastonbury, CT 06033. After you print the form, hit the back arrow if you want to return to this page.
Harlem Superstars Comedy Basketball
The Harlem Superstars Comedy Basketball game returns to Glastonbury at 5 p.m., Sunday, March 10 in the Glastonbury High School gymnasium.
The tickets are $8 per person with a family maximum of $30.
Tickets will be available at the door.